Wednesday 20 January 2010

Corner View - Your Style

For this Corner View, I present you my paper dressing!
Pour ce Corner View, je vous ouvre ma garde-robe papier!

Shirt by Elisabeth Lecourt

Let's start with Elisabeth Lecourt's artwork. She creates some beautiful pleated dresses and also these geographic shirts which makes me travel.

Pour commencer une piece d'Elisabeth Lecourt, qui outre de très jolies robes plissées, réalise aussi ces chemises géographiques qui, à elles-seules, me font voyager.

Jean and dress by House Wear

Then a jean, a simple dress with a funny design... in the same style, more graphic there is also the campbell of Warhol (ideal for pop parties) and in the "haute couture" spirit there's the Elisabeth de Borchgrave ones, awesome...

Ensuite un jean, une petite robe simple au dessin amusant, dans la même veine il en existe d'assez graphiques comme la Campbell de Warhol (idéale pour les soirées pop) ou bien dans un esprit haute couture celles d'Elisabeth de Borchgrave, somptueuses...

Stilettos by Jennifer Collier

And for the shoes I can't resist to the delicate stilettos of Jennifer Collier! Classic and timeless they match everything.

Quant aux chaussures, je ne resiste pas à la délicatesse des escarpins de Jen Collier! Classiques et intemporels ils vont avec tout!

Others styles at Jane's CV.

15 comments:

Francesca said...

Those stilettos made out of music sheets are a real dream, and they'd match my wardrobe:)!

Francesca said...

Those stilettos made out of music sheets are a real dream, and they'd match my wardrobe:)!

Francesca said...

Those stilettos made out of music sheets are a real dream, and they'd match my wardrobe:)!

Joyce said...

I love the stilettos! WOW you took some time to put together this outfit! Thanks. xo

Anonymous said...

C'est très inspirant le papier !!!! Très jolies découvertes ! Merci !

Nihal said...

Yes, I remember I saw her artwork about paper dressing a while ago:) There is no borders in fashion world, isn't it.

Andrea said...

I love these things! Especially the shirt...
I used to make shoes out of old wallpaper for embellishing presents perhaps I should begin again!
Beautiful images Guillemette.
Andrea

;) said...

Une précieuse garde-robe de rêve !!! Idéale de plus pour les amoureux des livres !!!

Unknown said...

remember bjork? she wore the paper dress to the mtv music awards! I love it!

jane said...

what a great idea. i loved this! thank you!

Ritva said...

ilikeitilikeit!
that shirt is .....mine!
i love it!


ps. and at long last i finally did it :) if you have time,please take a look.Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Encore merci pour la découverte de la marqueToast, en effet ça me plaît beaucoup!! Bien vu. ; )

Janis said...

Ah the shoes! Beautiful...

shayndel said...

I could live in a world made of paper!
Thanks for sharing these fashions.

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

These are so fun! The first shirt is my favorite.