Wednesday 17 March 2010

Corner View - Front Door

Here's a classical front door with a touch of colors!
This is the entrance of an artists' studio.

Photo Grey Lemon

Can you guess where it is located? well was...
Visit other places at Jane's CV.

EDIT: Yes Emma, Ötli and Line, you're right, this was in Paris! Ten years ago, not in Montmartre, not near canal St Martin, nor in XIIIe, XXe... but in the middle of the Rue de Rivoli! One day I saw giant flowers growing on the building facade, artists took over the 59 rue de Rivoli with an "Electron Libre" banner. And I'm just learning it's re-opening under the name 59 Rivoli to become an alternative artistic center...

16 comments:

la ninja said...

I thought I could guess, now I know. crap. gorgeous door that it was.

Anonymous said...

On dirait Londres, ou Amsterdam, ou San Francisco !!!! mais je lis ateliers d'artistes en français... alors, je donne ma langue au chat !!

Francesca said...

Is it no more?

;) said...

Je dirais Paris... mais, sans conviction ;) En tous les cas, c'est une chouette photo.

Cate said...

hmmmmm. i don't know where, but maybe berkeley, CA?

Joyce said...

Walking through those doors would make anyone happy and creative. xo

Angie Muresan said...

Hm... I have no idea. But it is stunning!

Ma life à moi said...

Quelque part aux USA ? Pas très précis comme réponse mais bon en tout cas c'est une entrée que l'on remarque !

Line said...

en France, très colorée cette porte!!!!

Emma said...

l'entree des artistes...in pAris...en tout cas c'est pas a SF... ils savent pas faire les fermetures a baillonettes comme ca!
Emma from San Francisco

Daan said...

wow that is the best door!!

Theresa said...

Now I have a few ideas.

likeschocolate said...

Oh wow! Have a great week!

;) said...

Et alors, et alors ? C'est où, c'est où ?

Andrea said...

Very nice!
I can imagine the space inside of the door! So inspirational.
I didn't partake in this one...Next week.
:)
Andrea

la ninja said...

oh, I was totally wrong there, then. glad I was.